Atari 2600 Game
Produced by: Exus
Model Number: n/a
Rarity: 9 Extremely Rare
Year of Release: 1987
Programmer: Uncredited

This game came packed with an accessory similar to the Nintendo Power Pad. The whole object of this game is to run in place, while the game keeps track of your speed and distance. As you can imagine, this game was not wildly successful.

From the manual

When you are ready to start exercising, step on the Foot Craz Activity Pad GREEN dot. It starts the pace symbols moving around each track.

There are two tracks displayed on the screen. To start moving the jogger figure, jog alternately on the ORANGE and BLUE dots on the Foot Craz Activity Pad. The faster you jog, the fast the jogger figure moves around the track. Lap count, time and score are displayed on the bottom of the screen. Once around the track is equal to approximately thirty-five yards.

To add variety and greater challenge to JOGGER, you may at any time, switch the jogger figure to the lower, faster track by stepping on the RED dot of the Foot Craz Activity Pad, and back again to the upper, slower track by stepping on the YELLOW dot.

Collectors Information

This game is valued at around $150 USD, and that is without the special jogging pad (price current as of September 2001). As always, games with boxes and manuals are worth more.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.