Generally speaking, a caveman is an uncivilized homo sapiens. Ideally, they live in a cave and wear animal skins as clothing. While they might seem ignorant to progressive folk such as noders, they have probably learned a few important tricks, such as making fire without cigarette lighters, making clothes from a dead woolly mammoth, and fighting bears with nothing but a spear. Cavemen invented tagging, barbecue, camping and religion. If you see a pack of hooting, slant-browed humans carrying on bizzare rituals, check to see if they are all wearing baseball caps and Gap jeans, for this indicates that they are not cavemen but rather frat boys.

A movie made in 1980 by Carl Gottlieb. It stars Ringo Starr as "Atouk", Dennis Quaid as "Lar", and Shelly Long as "Tala".

What many consider to be the funniest sleeper of the eighties, Ringo Starr "stars" in this neo-lithic comedy about the birth of humanity. Along the way, we witness the birth of fire, "shit", omelettes, the wheel, and love!

Watch Atouk and Lars venture forth in the pre-cambrian world as they discover fire, music, lust, and danger in Ringo Starr's best film role ever!

Highly recommended!!

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.