user since
Tue Oct 10 2000 at 00:29:05 (23.5 years ago )
last seen
Mon May 24 2004 at 13:35:11 (19.9 years ago )
number of write-ups
50 - View cha0s's writeups (feed)
level / experience
6 (Artificer) / 2493
C!s spent
67
mission drive within everything
"... create order within discord."
specialties
Likes fish and chicken pies. Endorses 'Golden Circle' pineapple juice.
school/company
Organised Chaos Cabal Disc.
motto
To the person who thinks I will put a meaningfull Latin quote here that summarizes my existance and motivates me - go play with some home-made dynamite. Otherwise, this will not be necessary.
most recent writeup
Eating kiwi fruit
Send private message to cha0s

An official 50% shareholder of www.organisedchaos.net as of November 1999. As of November 2000, 12.5% out of 50% in www.organisedchaos.net were gifted to Dan, who turned 21 and didn't want a blow-up pig for his birthday, so now I have a 38.5% share.


Follower of the evil link on the www.organisedchaos.net page.

22/10/2000. If I get bored, I'll node on the following topics:
  • Motorola
  • GSM
  • Siemens S35i
  • Guns N' Roses lyrics
  • Ibanez and Gibson guitars
  • Why God doesn't like pillows.

Also see: cha0s


Hehe, and the time that I broke E2. Look at those three URL's below and try to figure out what's wrong.
http://www.everything2.com/index.pl?node_id=801643&lastnode_id=0
http://www.everything2.com/index.pl?node_id=801678&lastnode_id=0
http://www.everything2.com/index.pl?node_id=801676&lastnode_id=0
Hmm ... three different nodes with the exact same writeup on all of them. This happened after encountering a server 500 error, and then attempting to update one of the posts. And no, I didn't get extra XP's or anything ...
Update: That got fixed almost immediately (within 5 minutes), so I guess E2 is more robust that I thought.


Covers:

A great cover of "Andy Warhol" was done by Stone Temple Pilots during their unplugged acoustic set. Also well worth mentioning are the covers of "Live and Let Die" (orig. by Paul McCartney) and "Knocking on Heavens Door" (orig. by Bob Dylan) by Guns N' Roses, released on the UYI I&2 albums.

A Perfect Circle do a brilliant live version of Ozzy Osbourne's "Diary of a Madman", mixed together with The Cure's "Lovesong". And finally, a cover that I found somewhat amusing a little while ago was The Cardigans' take on Black Sabbath's "Sabbath Bloody Sabbath" - female vocals sound very intriguing on that particular track.