These are the ones I really hate.

You've got to be somewhere in ten minutes, and you're not going to make it. So you'll call, right? Only, you've forgotten the number. So you'll look in the phone book, right? Only, that particular page has been torn out.

Or, you're going to go do something you really enjoy. In my case, that would be play a round of golf. Only, your clubs are in a locker that you don't have the key to. Or, it's just now getting dark and it's too late to tee off. Or, you can't find the first hole on this course you've never seen before.

Or, maybe you're about to get really lucky with a great looking guy/gal. But just when it gets hot and heavy, you find that you're in a room where people are walking by, watching, like in a museum or art gallery. Or, now there are other people in the bedroom who weren't there just a minute ago.

When Jean-Claude Carriere first came to work with Luis Buñuel, the first question Buñuel asked him was, "Do you dream?" This collaboration led to a masterpiece of work about frustration dreaming, "Le Charme Discret de la Bourgeoisie" or The Discreet Charm of the Bourgeoisie, 1972. If you want to see a great movie about this subject, watch as these people try to eat dinner.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.