An increasingly common name for any marker designed specifically for highlighting text on paper, much to the dismay of the owners of the Hi-Liter brand. Highlighters come in various flourescent and other bright colors (most famously yellow) and have tips that make it easy to make wide streaks with them comfortably.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.