user since
Tue Mar 25 2003 at 20:01:39 (21 years ago )
last seen
Thu Jun 18 2009 at 01:12:13 (14.8 years ago )
number of write-ups
38 - View Lyrics's writeups (feed)
level / experience
0 (Initiate) / -664
mission drive within everything
to keep the lyric node from counting
school/company
Words
motto
don't be a jerk
most recent writeup
Skip to My Lou
Send private message to Lyrics

This account was started by pitcher on the premise that lyrics should not inflate one's node count. As Gritchka added, "With the advent of E2 Copyright Changes this lyrics account no longer serves such a useful purpose. In general, if you now want to node lyrics with permission, your node should be worth keeping under your own name. The three older/traditional songs Aloha Oe, Kookaburra, and The Last Rose of Summer, and a large number of Christmas carols have been kept; and all the rest, which seem to be modern lyrics, have been deleted." Since I, Segnbora-t, was the one who noded those out-of-copyright songs which remain, I've taken over the account with pitcher's permission.

If you had writeups here that were nuked, they are now in this account's node heaven. Message Segnbora-t or a god if you want to get anything back, or if you want to add out-of-copyright lyrics or those you have permission to post if you don't want to unduly inflate your own account's postings.