A small, really cool coffee shop in Tucson, AZ. It is owned by a couple of (ex)Punk Rockers and has very interesting paint jobs on the walls. It is the exact opposite of Starbucks. The bathroom has a bunch of tiles all over the walls that the customers purchased and were able to put their own sayings and quotes on them. There used to be a pair of legs from a mannequin hanging off the balcony with a pair of underwear on under it's pants. I never could figure out why a pair of fake legs would need underwear. One day the legs dissapeared, and nobody seems to know where they went. I don't think anyone stole them, since they were pretty big and not to mention really high up. So who knows? Maybe they got up and walked away. Oh yeah, almost forgot - They make the best damn hot mocha's you will find on this side of the country.

A secluded or unobtrusive building or apartment considered safe for use by secret agents as a base of operations, as a refuge, hideaway or for a personal meeting. Archetypically, out in the middle of nowhere, with generator, cistern, and the like, it can sometimes simply be a city apartment that keeps a very low profile.

"Oh, the Smiths? You hardly see or hear them..."

Alternatively, a legendary night club/discotheque in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, behind a door marked "Universal Imports", and otherwise unmarked and NOT in the phone book...hmmmm....

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.