A very physics
intensive game played by persons of a college
age. To play the game you need a trash can and a room mate equally as lazy as yourself.
- Once the trash can is full by traditional standards continue to fill the can above and beyond the top of the can.
- Once trash falls off of this mighty stack the game is over.
- The person to put the last little bit of trash on the can is the loser. And as the loser he/she is the person that must take the trash out. Taking this trash out may involve several other trash bags.
- If the trash falls... and nobody sees it... did it fall at all?
- Pour glue on items to make them stick better.