user since
Fri Jun 29 2001 at 17:01:49 (22.8 years ago )
last seen
Thu Dec 8 2011 at 14:12:29 (12.4 years ago )
number of write-ups
125 - View Aeroplane's writeups (feed)
level / experience
10 (Polymath) / 6128
C!s spent
79
mission drive within everything
node every obscure person referenced by the Beastie Boys
specialties
skateboarding, running, nostalgia, cycling
school/company
Worcester Polytechnic Institute
motto
Write more, XP be damned.
most recent writeup
Fat Chicks Go Down After Every Bagel
Send private message to Aeroplane

Brief Biography of Aeroplane

Born in Alaska, 1982, with twin sister. Moved to Bismarck, ND before lucid consciousness was reached. Moved to a farm in western North Dakota before kindergarten. Went to school for a while. Learned a lot. Played on swings. Ran a lot with some awesome people. Moved to Bismarck again before the end of high school. Ran a lot with some awesome people. Moved to Worcester, MA for college. Ran a lot with some awesome people. Shacked up with my girlfriend right after school. Moved to Connecticut for a job. That was September of 2004.

Right now, I'm trying to fight off student loans, pay the rent, and entertain and feed myself and my long-time lady friend.


Now using the E2 Annotation Tool. Feel free to make comments on nodes of mine for typos, and then alert me via /msg. Tools like this are awesomeness rolled into a convenient pouch, for easy consumption.







Noding Milestones: I don't really have any, until 12-19-04. Today my Merit is at:



6.66







Nodeshells that I have dibs on: Fanny Blankers-Koen, Lasse Viren, Wavy Gravy, and Lynne Cox (not technically a nodeshell, but damn. She's done so much she deserves at least 10 paragraphs). That's it, go to it, punk. Also, I'm basically noding every extreme race that I happen to hear about, apparently.




Interests:



Aeroplane is a straight (but not narrow), male.




The username came about when I was in early highschool and just entering the internet world. I needed a name fast, and saw one of my dad's aviation magazines laying around. My name starts with an A, and so does airplane. Airplane sounds lame though. And a moniker is born.



Looking for good stuff to read? Do a user search on these folks::



Be cool and maybe you too can get into this EXCLUSIVE club.

User Bookmarks:

Sort by name Sort by date