- user since
- Thu Feb 22 2007 at 01:22:15 (16.3 years ago )
- number of write-ups
- 297 - View Auspice's writeups (feed)
- level / experience
- 25 (Vizier) / 34666
- C!s spent
- mission drive within everything
- Take no prisoners, tell no lies.
- living forever / living well / living for love
- No pretty songs of compromise.
- member of
- gods, Content Editors, edev - My Endorsements
- categories maintained
- The Loom of Dreams, It's a Hard NOC Life, this State of Anarchy, Umatilla County, Oregon, Small Town Oregon, Small Town America, gnarls and snarls from the Goblin Market, Fiber in a Faraway Place, works from A Quest for Local Knowledge, NOCing on Heaven's Door, Lament: The Age of Wind and Wolves, Auspice's Fiction, Go West Young Woman
- most recent writeup
- April 3, 2023
- Send private message to Auspice
- A Portable Tea Assortment
- a winter's night depleted sun
- around you I plot the stars
- Breakfast at dawn after an endless night
- For Webster 1913, whenever I may find him
- Grace and Fury walk with you, call each by name when the other has failed
- If You Find This World Bad, You Should See Some of the Others
- judge a captain not by his shipwrecks, but by whether or not he blames the sea
- Language is a virus from outer space
- like a patient etherized upon a table
- No one will ever love you for your honesty
- spade-struck embers spark and flare the smoke what snarls up in her hair
- There were no clouds. I prayed for lightning.
- what will the internet be like five hundred years from now?
- You left me, a 36,000 lb truck fish-tailing in the mud. This is not heartbreak. This is better.