user since
Sat Oct 25 2003 at 19:40:25 (20.5 years ago )
last seen
Mon Oct 27 2003 at 18:52:02 (20.5 years ago )
level / experience
0 (Initiate) / 9
mission drive within everything
To expand my personal evolution through reading and sharing ideas
specialties
Visual art, Writing, Poetry, Dance
school/company
Applied Multimedia Winnipeg (they suck)
motto
Develop interset in life as you see it; in people, things, literature, music--the world is so rich, simply throbbing with rich treasures, beautiful souls and intersting people. Forget yourself.
Send private message to Berber

Welcome reader, thank you for taking interest in my page. My name is Berber aka Amber. I stumbled on Everything2 on one of my many searches for quality information on the net. My interest was peaked by what I have found here and decided to join. I am a writer and have been an avid reader all my life. However my passion is for the visual arts. I have been a talented artist for most of my life and look forward to sharing talent with the world very soon. I was badly educated in computer animation and special effects and not to mention ripped off by the school I attended. However I will one day work as model designer and be quite accomplished in it. I hold a degree but no job in my chosen field. I like most people in the world these days, am forced to work a remedial customer service job in order to survive. However I don’t hate my job and am grateful for something to do in order to get paid.

I also am a single mother. I know some people see that as a drawback but I know it has made me a more responsible, capable and mature young adult. Not to mention the amount of unconditional love I find with in myself everyday. There is nothing like it, nothing like seeing your own child smile at you and tell you they love you. And I would suggest to everyone to get their crap together before attempting to have children. I have done it the hard way and I will be forever resentful of myself for not being able to be selfish.

A brief description of my self will give you a little mental picture. Imagine a woman of 24 years. At first glance plain and average, pale skin, average build. There is something different though, something within. An inner beauty if you will. I have green eyes and long wavy red hair. On the outside I am average, typical, normal even. But don’t let my apperance fool you. I am a healthy vibrant wonderous human being just look deeper, look inside the soul and enjoy.

Again thanks for reading and look forward to my ideas in Everything2 they will definitely be worth reading. Peace be with you always and no matter what always take time to chill.