The trolls were mythical creatures from Norse mythology. In the tales and adventures in Norse and old English mythology you clearly see the resemblance. Trolls are both bigger than men and usually stronger, plus - they are stupid and ungovernable, greedy and cruel. Yet sometimes it is told that they know many things that men do not know, that they are benevolent, honorable, true as steel, and heavily misunderstood creatures.

However, their anger is terrible if they are crossed, and they pursue a cruel revenge. Still, if someone shows them gratitude and kindness, they are likely to show just as much gratitude and return the favor. Trolls are recognised by their supposedly greenish being, but they also come in colors from grey to black, red to brown. Big they are, yessiree. Some shapes include, from Norse tales; One head, two heads, three heads, four arms, or just a hella big stomach you can hide in (if eaten). They are unlikely to chew you if they only posess one tooth, but their stench can kill a thousand people. It is told they like cheese or meat (Christian men's blood being their favorite).

On their height; they should be bigger than any normally sized person, i.e me. Anything to about the size of a big tree (hey, they have trees on their noses!). There are tales about mini-trolls, such trolls are not as common as the regular heavy grunts. They live in the woods, the waters and deep forests. They cook stew, have caves in the mountains, and they can smell blood from afar. If you are so unlucky as to meet a troll, always have Acid or Fire arrows available in your quiver!

(yes, yes, catboxing trolls too) | (BOO!)