Well, I'm still out of commission. I did however get to see the doctor yesterday, and he has me on two drugs for the Bacterial infection, and he switched the drug I take to control my Muscle and Joint pain (which we don't have a cause for yet) from Celebrex to Mobic which is a new drug on the market. For the infection, I am taking Hydrocodone/Guaifenesin Syreth in a liquid form, and Tequin 400Mg tablets. The Tequin is kind of funny, cause I just did a write-up on it a week or so ago. Strange. Good thing I'm not one of the rare cases that has some of the side-effects, except for drowsiness, and a lack of concentration.

Anyway, I get to pick my boone companion up from the vet today at 1:00PM and will have to watch her for a day or so closley to make sure she does not eat out her stiches! I suppose whe will be a little more calm after being fixed, but I'm not sure. But I can hope so, right? With her being Shih-Tzu, she is one wild puppy!

I suppose I shall get out my voting wand, and then go and start some research on Fibre Myalgia, because that is what the doctor believes may be causing my bone and muscle pain, but alas I have yet to be diagnosed formally.
Enthusiastically,


Darksied