When I was living in Florida I worked at a gas station across the street from a trailer park where a lot of the tenants would come over and buy a couple variations of the cheapest beer available*.

One night this woman comes in raging drunk, and immediately starts hitting on me. Asking me if the newspaper I was reading had a playboy behind it, asking if I was horny, if I wanted to fuck her, and asking if I would let her give me head. I tried ignoring her for a while, stayed polite, trying to humor her and get her out of the store.
After that didnt work I decided to try and ignore her, maybe she would pass out, or go away or something. So I go into the backroom start mopping the floor (cue the poundtrack) and she followed me into the back room and started pushing up on me, trying to grind against me, and trying to unbuckle my pants. Basically she was on me like Oprah on a Wendys triple. After I pushed her away she started pulling up her shirt and flashing her boobs at me (Of course she didnt have a bra on) asking me to suck her nipples. To make a long story short, After having enough of politely declining her repeated offers I ended up giving her beer so she would leave.

Anyway, the point of this diatribe, is that ever since that night, I can relate to what a woman feels like when guys perv all over them. I can kind of understand how women feel when sexually harassed. I can kind of understand how a woman feels when she is raped. Not that I was raped, all that really happened is she kept trying to grab my dick, and showed me her boobs, but I could see how it may feel similar to someone forcing themselves on a woman just so they can get their rocks off, and being totally disgusted at the idea of it. Did I mention that the woman looked like Her face had caught on fire and someone tried to put it out with a shovel?

*Any beer that comes in a 40oz bottle for less than $1.00 probably leaves a bit to be desired when it comes to quality