user since
Thu Oct 16 2003 at 18:39:28 (20.5 years ago )
last seen
Thu Jul 22 2004 at 14:50:05 (19.8 years ago )
number of write-ups
2 - View Dreamchild's writeups (feed)
level / experience
0 (Initiate) / 1
mission drive within everything
To correct the screwed up world
specialties
Physics, classical guitars, cooking, writing
school/company
Imperial College
most recent writeup
experimental
Send private message to Dreamchild

"They're here in solidarity with me because we like nonfiction. We like nonfiction and we live in fictitious times.
We live in the time where we have fictitious election results that elects a fictitious president.
We live in a time where we have a man sending us to war for fictitious reasons. Whether it's the fictition of duct tape or fictition of orange alerts we are against this war,"

Indeed, in a world gone crazy it's good to know that at least there are some sane people left out there, too bad that they're not listened to, and society shuns these as "outcasts", how ironic.

As for me? I'm a Physics undergrad at Imperial College in London, and the more I open my eyes to the world the more I see just how wrong it is. And yet people blindly accep the society that they live in, and some will even argue, ifght and maybe die for something that they know in their hearts is wrong. Everyone starts off fighting, but in the end society wins (it's been in existence for a lot longer than you have.), yet there are those who won't give up, who won't play with the cards that they have been dealt with, who won't sigh and surrender. They are rebels of the highest order, and that in itself deserves admiration.