We had to drug my cat today to get her to the veterinarian for a routine check-up. The sedative we put into her food should have taken less than ninety minutes to dope up a small calico cat, but instead it took two hours to make her slightly less combative than usual. She yowled pitifully for most of the car ride, despite the fact that she was in a cozy, spacious dog crate (the cat taxi had proven a bad idea the last time we vetted her, so instead of trying to stuff her suddenly-expansive furry form through the too-small hole of the cat taxi, we opted to use our dog's crate). Upon arrival she glared daggers at my mother and me, and I had to tell my mother to go sit someplace else, because she was stressing out the cat.
Now that we've brought her home again, all appears to be forgiven, but it is yet to be seen if the kitty will ever again trust humans bearing yummy treats.

In other news, my Adobe CS5 is not letting me register. I have already completed every circuitous step of the procedure required to use the blasted software, and now the registration form is asking me to give it a serial number which simply does not exist. I tried to retrieve a serial number by inputting the "coupon code", and the Adobe website informs me that my coupon code is invalid.

So... Adobe, what you are telling me... is that I just spent $324.77 (tax included therein) for three CDs that will cease to be useful in 30 days as anything but drink coasters?!?!

Pray forgive me if I am perhaps a bit miffed.