Today has been filled with amusing antics and strange sigh tings.

10:30 AM - I arise from bed, get dressed, eat etc. and drive to the bank to cash my check and deposit some random bills I was sick of holding on to (I have this disease - if I hold money I spend it). As I drive up to the automatic vacuum tube and reach for the canister I notice something that I've never seen on any of the other vessels for cash - "This transporter will not hold coinage". I found this very odd. Why couldn't it hold coinage? Would it fall out? Would it disappear? To test this, I added approximately 17 cents in pennies to my deposit. My check was cashed, my bills deposited.... and my coins returned, along with a note stating - read the tube: NO COINAGE. I drove home mildly confused. They misprinted. Obviously it does hold the coins. Perhaps THEY should read the tube...

3:00 PM - I receive a house call from my friends Twitch and John Candy (both named for personality traits). They enter bearing a DVD copy of Rammstein: Live Aus Berlin. I partook gladly of the video. I am later informed that they are to help with a function at the local high school and I am invited to attend. There I saw a site I thought reserved for carnivals back in the 20's - a woman with a beard longer than mine (yes yes, mine's a short goatee, but still - she had a beard). We had to get this spectacle on film (for proof) and did so inconspicuously.

Later, during the same event, I was hit on by a fairly attractive young (and slutty) female. Apparently she hadn't filled the day's quota or something. Sadly, this occurred right as the ex-boyfriend of a girl I'm working on getting into a relationship with was passing by. So I remembered my grandfather's favorite saying "Fifteen will get you twenty" and refrained, which was in my best interest as she probably had many a disease I did not want.

10:00 PM - I arrive at my house and leave Twitch and John Candy, who were now accompanied by Big Josh (obvious reasoning for the name), to go about their business... or so I thought. Approximately 45 minutes later, the dynamic duo and friend appear at my door and hand me the most fantastic gift I've had in years -

An X-BOX PROMOTIONAL DISPLAY UNIT!!!

I was in awe, not only had they brought the display version of the system box, they also included the green glowing plastic and metal combo display. It seems they had "yoinked" them from the local Gamestop.com store. Big Josh had taken the items while John Candy was the point man and Twitch waited in the getaway vehicle. Had they stolen something that would have been SOLD, I'd have been mad. But this was beautiful, and deserving of a spot in my memorabilia hall of fame.

11:32 PM - Twitch and JC went home and I sat down to node about the day's glorious events. I am currently speaking to the passerby's ex, and it seems he didn't tell her about the slut hitting on me, thank god. For once, things seem to be going fairly well. Goodnight all!