Seminal musical duo of the early 21st century, now sadly defunct.

MC Setch, famed for being the "MC to the power of three," along with the Ganmeister (aka "the reciprocal of funk") produced (along with their assistant lyricist "Hexfailure" Holroyd) some of the most memorable underground hits, all with "Beats as underground as the Jubilee line."

The idea of founding a radical funk group was first conceived in the suprising circumstances following the cancellation of an A-level maths lesson. In order to pass the time, a psudo-contest was undertaken so as to acertain who had the most 'funk 'n' feelin,'' it was following this that it developed into a serious endeavour.

Although met with little mainstream chart success, they did win praise for their outstanding website design, hosted and produced by friend of the duo, "Supamunkey."

The end came for the 'brothers' when they were performing a gig "down on the streets," attacked by drunken youths intent on ruining their careers as a result of jealousy and resentment for their succes. The effects were such that although the Ganmeister attempted to continue, MC Setch became increasingly depressive and eventually could not continue to perform, thus bringing to an end a truly revolutionary partnership.