user since
Mon Apr 23 2001 at 06:15:34 (23 years ago )
last seen
Fri Aug 5 2005 at 23:26:20 (18.7 years ago )
number of write-ups
19 - View KenFoldsFive's writeups (feed)
level / experience
2 (Acolyte) / 338
mission drive within everything
Find the good in people, hold on to the defining moments, forge your own path.
specialties
Piano, listening, and some other random jive.
motto
Love will find a way
most recent writeup
CVC Section 10851
Send private message to KenFoldsFive

I Wish My Life Was More Like an Everything2 Node

I wish I could hand out C!'s to people who I thought deserved them, or just upvote someone who was having a bad day that I passed on the street. I wish when I saw someone interesting that I could see what they've said in the past to get some sort of feel for who they really are. I wish my life was viewed with as much anonymity and respect as it was here.

I wish I could change my color scheme.

I wish I could hardlink to other people's thoughts so they could see the way I felt. I wish people would softlink to me, so I could know what they were thinking when they heard what I had to say. I wish everything I've ever said was stored in a log so I could view my poignant, defining moments of triumph and joy alongside my equally defining times of sorrow.

I wouldn't mind storing portions of my life in node heaven.

I wish every time I woke up someone could tell me a life tip of the day. I wish there was a life page of cool. I wish I could imagine how hot people are and they would be that to me because it doesn't matter. I wish life came with a scratch pad. I wish every once in a while I could softlink to other people's lives, just so they would wonder what the hell I was doing there.

And every once in a while, I'd just like to play with a word galaxy.

Nodeshells on the To-Do list:
-Miller's Angels
-VW Jetta
-Something Corporate
-Richard Kelly
-Why dogs have wet noses

User Bookmarks:

Sort by name Sort by date