LEVEL 12!!!!

As I write this, I'm about to finally hit Level 12 here! That may not seem like a huge milestone for those Level 30, or Level 40. But it's huge, huge to me. 13 years in the making. I will be able to buy C!s... not that many but some... and that will be very nice. From now on when I really want to C! something, I will be able to even if I've already used my daily C! allotment.

I'd like to mark this special occasion to give a shoutout to those who've been there for me over the past year as I went through so much that I ended up having a mental breakdown in January. Having to deal with me during the month prior, and the month of that could not have been easy, not easy at all. I really needed them and they were there for me, dealing with truly 'insane' extremely long messages very frequently as I grew deeper in despair living in fear of a mental breakdown that had already happened and I just didn't know it yet.

Looking back after I recognized just when it had happened, the day I said to anyone who would listen "My spirit has been broken" - that was it, when I lost my grip on sanity. I went deeper and deeper into hiding... doing increasingly 'insane' things and justifying them all no matter how bizarre they seemed because I was trying to prevent a 'last straw' from causing a mental breakdown. One that had already happened.

I am doing so much better these days, amazingly so. The resulting PTSD I have from the events happening at that time, is getting so much better. Much better than I could have ever hoped for.

Thanks to all those who were there for me then, and in the months after when I was dealing with extreme mental pain, depression, and so on.

Shoutout to rs

Shoutout to david

Shoutout to river

Shoutout tc

Shoutout to Hockey

Shoutout to Ss

Shoutout to karp

Thanks to everyone else who was there for me to one degree or another during my time of need - I hope you all have amazing futures - and I am sure you will :)

I'm very glad to be back on E2. Thanks to everyone here who has voted on my WUs and given me C!'s in this journey to Level 12! I plan to do a few exciting, and useful things here in the future! :)