I could only get so far in these day logs today and then gave up in great frustration and futility. Here Dear Readers are some jumbled thoughts and opinions.

I will begin with asking some hard-hitting questions:

  • If you are an American and are old enough, do you vote?
  • Are you well informed enough to sign or even refuse to sign petitions?
  • The last Presidential election, did you abstain or chose to vote for a third party candidate to make a political statement?

Here is a fact to consider:
In the 2000 American presidential election of the 207 million citizens of voting age, only 105 million voted - meaning 102 million people did not make the effort to vote. That’s a scant 51%.

  • This is what I hear you saying.
It’s because the Americans are the haves and the Third World Countries are have nots!

The American people are some of the most generous people on earth. I couldn’t agree more.

  • Did you donate to a charity of your choice?
Good for you.
  • Do you know what happened to your money?
  • Did it end up in a somebody’s bank account instead of doing what you were led to believe it would?
  • Who is oppressing whom here?
  • Where does the responsibility belong?
To you, get informed.

What would you like to see happen?

Stop whining about the US, the media, Corporate America and political agendas, get off your prissy American flag waving duffs and DO something! For heaven’s sake, you do have a brain. Think for your selves. The people who died a year ago and their lives deserve to have meaning.

  • How many would volunteer two years out of their lives to go live in a Third World Country?
Teach, farm, give hope. Make changes.

There is too much evidence of complacency, resignation and taking for granted of what we have today. Two generations ago, twelve million American teenagers and twentysomethings spent four years perishing in Europe and the Pacific because they believed they could make a difference in the world and they did. Not one person did not have more than one family member involved and to worry over. Behold the power of faith. They all worked together to make it a better world for YOU to inherit, enjoy and pass on to the next generation. Today there are only one to two million Americans over there trying. That’s how it’s done. Change takes blood, guts and hard work. That's why we have so much.

Truth, it's been said, is the first casualty of war.

  • Were you expecting a war without senseless death and destruction?
These terrorists committed suicide for a reason!

Yes, they were fed religious propaganda by a charismatic warlord who WE put in place by not speaking up as a nation and demanding more qualified candidates to run our country.

What is past is prologue.


Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts.
-Colossians 3:15 (NRSV)

Devotion