De*cep"tive (?), a. Cf. F. d'eceptif. See Deceive. Tending to deceive; having power to mislead, or impress with false opinions; as, a deceptive countenance or appearance.

Not quite the same as this node is a lie or even this sentence is a lie the idea of deception is not to tell outright falsehoods, which are simple, but to have the power to mislead or create false opinions, which is a lot more complicated.

Every bit of this node can be true, factual and correct, but because of it's title the reader can/might assume that nothing in it is true, thus getting a false opinion from the truth within the node (specifically, that the information contained is false, where it is true). The node is deceptive, as it tells truth with the intent to foster the opinion that its information is untrue (if it intends to do so, it is deceptive). Even if a reader takes note of this possibility, and takes everything within this node at face value, which can be the intent of the node itself, to provide information, but the opinion of the reader is that the node has been created to promote falsehoods (specifically, that the information within the node is meant to be seen as false, where it is true) based on the title of the node (if the node does not intend to deceive, it still does fosters the opinion of deception, and in doing so remains deceptive). If there are falsehoods and truths intermingled it does not matter which reader garners their opinion, both will have, to some extent gotten a false opinion about some of the information within the node. It remains deceptive still.

Deception is a tricky game, that is made stronger by the very admission of it's own existence. Acknowledging that something is a lie means that the statement no longer has the possibility to mislead, as it is known to be false. Acknowledging that something is deceptive only creates more possibilities for the statement to mislead, as it might be false, but you do not know why and in which direction it might be false, if it is.