The Rise and Fall of Rebelliousness

If you are bored enough to be consulting the day log of someone like me, please go and see Le Morte d'Arthur, or even my very own brand new writeup. Go on. It'll do you good.

I am a writer and my favourite pov (I wonder if that's been noded?), that is, point of view, is to write in the first person to an imaginary reader. I like to kid myself that someone is interested. I know nothing about E2, but it seems to me that I can dump all this stuff in a daylog, where there is the possibility, soothing to my (tortured, artistic) soul that somebody will read it.

BlakJak has told me that there is something called the zone, peculiar to programmers, and that when one enters the zone, one is able to program at high intensity. It is not unique to programmers. It is something that is common to most 'natural' writers and poets. 'Natural' writers and poets are the ones who say "I'm a writer... no, not like that, I just... can't help it..." before regaling you with the amazing tale of the Zone they were in last night and how they just *know* they've got something REAL, if only they could read their own handwriting.

I hope Thuper Ranger has a nice birthday. Happy birthday etc. Birthdays are special. You become aware of mortality and how you felt when you were four and how being an adult isn't really about alcohol and parties. No, it's about voting and carrying a bag full of plastic... bank card, credit card, medicare card, private health card, club cards, business cards, NRMA card...you realise why your Mum has a bag you can live out of for a week. She has to carry all this stuff too.

I was going to crap on in here about my parents who are manipulating bastards and my sister, but I did a writeup - my very first - and already it has, I think, been voted upwards twice. How small a thing it takes to enchant one of limited concentration span.