user since
Mon Oct 3 2005 at 23:49:55 (18.5 years ago )
last seen
Thu May 5 2022 at 02:01:36 (2 years ago )
number of write-ups
5 - View OuT2FaR's writeups (feed)
level / experience
1 (Novice) / 429
C!s spent
6
mission drive within everything
To spread the knowledge within to the outer limits of this obfuscated bis-natch.
specialties
Getting smoked out, Fucking, talking lots of shit, and knowing of all that should be known.
school/company
Ins. for the Higher Planes of Thinking
motto
"Get Borged!"
most recent writeup
Mass murders and School Shootings: An Assertation of Gun Control Through the Eyes of a Benevolent Sociopath.
Send private message to OuT2FaR

--I have been borged,*;
Monday, November 20, 2006 at 18:45, COMMENTS: FUCKING RACISM, A 15 minute Michael Richards Rebuttal.

Saturday, March 31, 2007 at 21:40 COMMENTS: Spelling error BITCHout, the first outwardly aggressive string of messages based solely on a comment about improper spelling habits.

Friday, June 13, 2008 at 4:07:01 COMMENTS: EDB ate OuT2FaR on a dare, but was spat up because of his psychoactive ingredients.

Saturday, October 31, 2009 at 18:13:34 COMMENTS: Bookreader wouldn't debrief with OuT2Far, that prude, it could have been the current fascination of bending people over backwards, and placing the head squarely in the anus cavity, of the respective owner of course, then leaving them to fight for air. There is a lesson to be learned here, provoked or not, always remain the bigger man, because when you pummel someone, you are at fault.

Sunday, November 1, 2009 at 21:30:36 COMMENTS: A POWER TRIPPIN' BookReader thinks this will alter OuT2FaR's behavior, but it won’t because if you’re willing to insult yourself you should be ready for someone to repeat it back to you.

An Den Monday, November 30, 2009 at 22:45:04 Comments: Never again mention the contents of the secret case, this is imperative.

An Den Monday, December 21, 2009 at 15:43:20 Comments: GhettoAardvark, Bookreader and OuT2FaR had a discussion about suitable methods of communication for a more enjoyable society here at e2 after he had the same discussion with woodnot.

An Den Monday, March 15, 2010 at 19:39:09 Comments: Do not talk 'bout the EBD, he's an extremely shy extrovert.

AND AGAIN, Friday, February 11, 2011 at 9:26:48 Comments: Censored over this video questioning if Is Islam Satanism?

Monday, March 21, 2011 at 22:42:24 Comments: Santa Love's You! Although, it may take her a little while to show you her affection.

2011.04.04 at 19:54 OuT2FaR was suspended from public chat while his derelict derangement profile was Zapped for evading the suspension, and the sinepyriah profile was borged twice and then suspended without a single word coming from it; all because he said I am a motherfucker that likes to be in control. In hindsight I think he should have been a little more direct with that comment instead of saying “I twerk dat chit from the bottom using dee beaches love handles.” Of course, I am paraphrasing, but you get the point.

*and I don't know if the dates and times are correct because I'm from the future.



Hey you.
Look at this.

It is A work in progress.... I call it An American Society.




You want a Taste? Okay. Here, check these snippets out, and tehn tell me what you think.

WARNING:
This might bamboozle the comfoundingly small brain that you navigate. I'm not lost at all cost lose no time in my honor.

Chapter One.

More Coming Soon to a Node Near You!




Questions to ponder if you will?
Are we "thinking man" or do we think we are?
Is a book still a book if it does not have a title?
If dinosaurs were enlightened by pot do you think they still would be around?
Is Deodorant Better than Antiperspirant?
A person that thinks that he is worth more after their demise is a foolish person, if that was true wouldn't we all be dead?
Am I a frail curtain that so desperately wants the wind to whisper into it?
Do immortals still have their chompers?
What would happen if the devil and a zombie had a shotgun show down?
What is a Home node good for?
Does your political compass look like this, Economic Left/Right: -2.25, Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -0.82?


Have you ever dreamt that you're falling and you wake up right before the ground is about to destroy your only chance of flying away. Dream a dream that is too far out to be normal and still too far up to wake up. If you are like me I suggest take up flapping your arms, we can still learn to fly. Dream that your dreams come true because if you don't want your deepest desires your life might as well be through.









@ alex says I've removed the forbiddance on your account. No strings attached, no "deal" required. I'd just suggest that you avoid what pissed off jessicapierce in the first place.

If you haven't had enough OuT2FaR, read more at: Sinepyriah

User Bookmarks:

Sort by name Sort by date