Let's go for some more news commentary.

Apparently a few weeks ago, a helicopter pilot, John S. Sutton, was flying in to pick someone up at their house. Perhaps he was flying in a bit too low, but anyways, one of the neighbours, John Chwaszczewski, became concerned when the helicopter swooped in low over his garage, and then landed in a vacant yard down the street.

"I didn't know what was going on. It damned near took off the roof of my garage. I ran across the street, and the first thing I did was get the number of the helicopter." said Chwaszczewski.

So, when he saw some guy in a suit holding a black briefcase behind a tree, he came to the logical conclusion.

These guys gotta be Terrorists!

And, well since his motto is apparently "Shoot first, and ask questions later," he ran inside grabbed his Assault Rifle, an AR15, and shot at least twice at the helicopter.

"Maybe I overreacted, but I did feel this was terrorism at its utmost"

Excuse me while I pause for a breath.

What the FUCK is wrong with this guy's brain?! I mean, what the hell is the thought process that concludes someone to think "helicopter landing in Williamsburg, Virginia and guys with suits = TERRORISM" I mean, really, it's not something you expect at 8 in the morning, but generally before I try and kill people, I usually make sure I at least see them doing something that looks REMOTELY suspicious.

Fortunately, no one was injured. After the incident, Chwaszczewski, who I will from now on call Mr. Crazy Redneck since it's easier to spell, called the police to report the incident. Apparently he was a bit concerned that he might be in trouble for firing his Assault Rifle in a residential neighbourhood.

Well, he was right about that. That is to say that's at least one of the charges that he's facing. He's looking at charges for interfering with an aircraft, discharging a firearm in a public place, reckless handling of a firearm and assaulting Sutton.

In all, he's looking at a maximum of 8 years in prison, and $10,000 in fines.

Hell, and you guys wonder why we think you're crazy as all fuck. Why the hell anyone would argue that people should be allowed to own weapons like these without proper training, certification, and registration is beyond me. I mean, really. No one complains about making people get driver's licences because it's dangerous, and cars aren't designed specifically to make killing stuff easier.

Letting idiots like these own stuff like this is just asking for trouble. The most important part of owning a lethal weapon is knowing when NOT to use it.

Sources:
www.dailypress.com/news/yahoo/dp-26898sy0jul19.story
www.dailytelegraph.news.com.au/common/story_page/0,5936,4745729%255E401,00.html

Wait... did I just cite my Sources in a freaking DAYLOG? Man, I need to go lay down.

Oh yeah, and Sutton's looking at a misdemeanour count of Recklessly Operating an Aircraft.