After a relaxing weekend, I'm looking forward to finishing up my tasks in Winnipeg. Too bad I can't take another weekend to explore the city more. I understand the World Horror Convention will be held here next year, so I'll be thinking about saving my pennies so I can return.

I'm in the Clarion hotel off of Portage and Empress. For some strange reason, my room is huge. My bathroom is the same size as the hotel rooms of my co-workers. I'm certainly not complaining, as it's nice to be able to stretch out. Since it's a corner room, it has a great view out of two wall-sized windows. My co-workers have a view of some back lots and brick walls. Yes, they're invited to hang out here, but they're quite busy with their own lives, so I don't expect to see them today.

I'm planning on going out to see the Indiana Jones movie, then hit up Earls for dinner. I may even go for a drive to explore the city.

Oddly enough there was a tornado near Winnipeg yesterday. I hope they didn't follow me from Windsor, Colorado, where a nasty tornado wiped out a huge swath of homes. Luckily, the tornado didn't damage anything worse than a couple of fences and plants.

Again, if you're in Winnipeg, let me know.