Stoning while node. "To he who looks askance at Jesse Jackson's fathering a love child: Have you seen a woman?"

  • Dude, yer baggin' on the Rev, but let me ask you: have you seen a woman, dude?
    Check it out. They're like men, but totally, totally different. You put your nose on a woman, it's just warm and different. They have a lot of parts. There's a part on the front, where their neck meets the collarbone, there's a little dip there below where the adams apple is on a man. Mmmm. Unbelievable.
    There's a part behind the ear. It's just behind the earlobe. Incredible! Their backs are smooth, totally without hair--some vestigial little sprouts, just protohairs, just enough to buzz your lips if you run your lips just a few millimeters above the skin, from say the bottom to the top of the spine.
    Their heads are different from ours. The nose is smaller, the temples are just--just something else. Their eyes have a magnetic dimension that ours lack: you peek at one, it's almost commanding your attention to return. At the same time, it's kind of a fearful experience: on some cellular level, your body knows that it's a trap to look in there, an endpoint, a motion towards the day your genetic destiny is achieved and nature passes you by.
    The skin is of a totally different quality. I'm not going to go into it here. Just believe me. Women are incredible. Check it out.