Of course this dream happened during March 22, 2001. It started out simply. I wake up, to the morning, half dusk, half dawn. Its golden out, can't even tell whether it was sunset or sunrise. I slowly get out of my bed/couch. I noticed that my shirt was ruffled. I didn't know why but I tried to pull it apart so that it would be nice and pressed. Didn't work.

I quickly put on my favorite pair of Fila pants. Then struggle as my waist not allow me to button them properly. I don't know why but I wear my roller blades on. Nice and scuffed too. I blade over to McDonald's and buy some food. It was a lot too. Couldn't carry it. Almost toppled over. Stupid speed bump.

I come home, only to find that the room is orange. Not that it was painted that way, but its the same orange that it becomes when the sunrise/sunset shines through a light cream curtain. I look for my family because I brought them food. Only to find her there. I think I'm not the only one out there who experience those dreams where they know that the opposite sex person is important but can't remember who they are when they remember? Anyways. We chat, and chat and chat. She holds my hand. Ice cold. My veins throbbing. My tendonitis acts up. I look down at her hand. Smooth, glimmering, almost like living ice.

I look up, then a flash. I wake up. Great. More questions. What a way to start a beautiful day in the neighborhood. Geez.