It takes about one year to get over someone. But now it seems like it's taking place a lot sooner than that. The past year's life lessons has taught me well in learning about the truth.

The fact of the matter is, she's a sociopath. Manipulative in every sense, she would kill someone if she could gain something from it and later get away with it, using her pseudo-charismatic ways. She can get people to do what she wants and she'd even use her body for it.

All that my family has given her, the benefit of the doubt, as well as a roof over her head while we were searching for a place to live, all she could think about, was how uncomfortable she was in the eyes of virtual strangers.

And all that I had given her, my complete love, but turned sour with her manipulative and ill-provoking ways. I have a sense that she still hasn't changed.

If that's the case, then she deserves what she's getting right now.

Stay alone in your lonesome apartment, the one without furniture, the one without love, the one without life. The more I think about it, the more I can't give you forgiveness, and the more I despise your existence - so much to the point of wanting to not recognize you.

I want you out of my dreams and out of my life. I'd rather end myself than to think of you and what could've been. You were nothing but bad for me - poison for my mind.