user since
Sun Feb 17 2002 at 21:06:00 (22.2 years ago )
last seen
Sun Feb 24 2002 at 01:32:34 (22.2 years ago )
level / experience
0 (Initiate) / -1
mission drive within everything
To get into college without going insane first.
specialties
Small shetland ponies, Standardbreds, POAs, Appaloosas, orchestra competitions.
school/company
PGRS@Clarksburg
motto
I don't do cute. No Pain, No Gain. She doesn't wobble, she canters.
most recent writeup
The Horse Meat Industry (thing)
Send private message to The Sunny Goddess

Have you got all day? Ask me About my horse!

Helen has a face that could launch 1,000 ships.


Hi, Hello, Greetings, bonjour, hola, salve (it's Latin). I ride a Standardbred named Sunny Helen, hence the name "The Sunny Goddess." Helen is practically my life, and as sad as that is, it's very rewarding. She's the most wonderful gorgeous horsie in the world and she rocks at cross country. Those 2 hour trail rides are a blast. BUT she has a few weird tendencies...


a)She kicks this one tree near a dryed out creek whenever we go away from the farm. This causes very odd sounds. This could be very bad for the tree.

b)She kicks dressage letters. Always in alphabetical order.

c)She kicks the sides of her stall. We won't go into the details of this unless you want to discuss horse behavior.

d)She kicked this girl once. She did not like that girl. I've never seen her gallop that fast... usually she doesn't even canter. (Unless we're cross country because Helen rocks cross country!)

e) Helen kicks @$$! (Because she's a STANDARDBRED!!!)

(Do you notice a trend? I do.)


SHE'S A STANDARDBRED!!!!

Hanoverevonahanoverevonahanover... codename: SHMAXYPOO!