amib stands for A Man In Black.
The monkey children were everywhere back then. Their fedoras littered the roads. Only a few survived their own self-destructive behavior. There's this one really reckless truck driver I see sometimes going the wrong way on off-ramps, I think he has a stringy swirly tail...
- She was most amazed by the obvious, like January and the fact that I could not possibly keep her.
- I think we're both still at that stage.
- No matter how different we try to be, we remain the same.
- Why are you clapping when you should be screaming?
- It reminds me of melancholy, and vice versa
- Wasp is an insect that has a insatiable desire for sugar.
- I was raised on red pepper and blood I am so hot if you strike me I will light like a match.
- That dog is of no use to you
- sometimes the ugliest faces have the warmest smiles
- Too weird to live, too rare to die
- nobody will let me start a country
- But they're entertaining lies, and in the end, isn't that the real truth?
- To the eye of the fast moving motorist, concrete painted green is as good a substitute for grass as any
- The consumers of tomorrow will resemble the soldiers of yesterday
- As a senior citizen, you're already aware of the threat robots pose.
- he liked to think of himself as the type that did not falter merely because of an improper response
- no one in this factory could possibly be living the life they were supposed to.
- The universe was cold and dead and all the best aspects of humanity and its appreciation of the world were stored in electronic boxes