I was sitting at a picnic table in hell (yes, that says HELL) with a friend of mine, surrounded by other people at other picnic tables around me. It felt more like a bar than a fiery pit to me, but I don't ask questions when it comes to dreams.

Next thing I know, Jesus is coming up the stairs and asking in a loud voice if anyone wants to leave and go back to the world above. I think about this for a second, then look at my friend and say "What do you think - do you want to go back up?" He looks at me and says "I don't know, do you want to go back up?" and I say "Sure, why not?" and we get up and stand next to Jesus, who is patiently waiting next to what looks like some kind of a catapult. He shoves us in the catapult, presses a button, and BOOM!, we're flying at warp speed into the air. Somehow we ended up in an amusement park and hell was left far behind.

I woke up feeling better than I have all month. I've been really down lately, like really down, which made it even more surprising to be feeling so happy. I guess you could say that I feel like I've just been catapulted out of hell in a figurative kind of way. In honor of this occasion, I decided to skip out on my classes and sit in a coffee shop all day. Mmmmmm . . . . . just thinking about it gives me a warm fuzzy feeling all over.

I think my mind was trying to tell me that if I just made the decision to start feeling better, to actually get off my ass and change things, then I could get out of the "hell" I've been sucked into much more easily than I thought. You can't start to feel better until you realize that it's possible.

I don't really know what Jesus was doing there, but he added a nice touch.