I am spending the first night in bed with my new girlfriend when I have the following dream:

I am at a company picnic with my girlfriend. We are wandering through the crowd, when I see a an unfamiliar girl looking at me strangely. She starts to move towards me, but I move away, thinking that she must be looking for someone else. I lose her for about 30 seconds, but then one of my co-workers tells me that a girl is looking for me, and wants to talk to me. I don't see any way of getting around it, so B amd I go talk to her.

She is a plain-looking black girl, about 20 years old. She tells me that she is the sister of someone I met on the internet, that I later had phone sex with. Apparently, I dominated her sister over the phone. She has showed up at the picnic because she wants to make sure I am not going to do anything nasty to her sister in real-life. I am annoyed at this, because I barely remember the screen name of the girl she mentions, and all I can really recall is that we did talk on the phone. I can't remember anything kinky. Furthermore, it was over a year ago that this happened. I tell all of this to the girl, and even introduce my girlfriend to her, to let her know that I have no designs on her sister in real life. She gives us a long look, as though she doesn't believe me, and is wondering what kind of woman would be with a guy like me anyway, then walks off.

Later, I start hearing people saying things about me that aren't true. "He's hitting his girlfriend." "He's got a stack of rape magazines under his bed." "He can't get it up unless he's on amphetamines." I strongly suspect that it is this girl that is spreading nasty rumors about me. I even see a man handing out some sort of sheet of xeroxed paper, asking people if they feel comfortable that someone like me is living in their neighborhood. It's not until I see a copy of the poster on a telephone pole that I understand. The girl's sister has disappeared recently. No one has any idea what happened to her. The younger sister thinks that I have kidnapped and killed her.

Next morning, I tell B about my dream. She's amused to hear that I have had phone sex.