What can I say? This show, this person, have changed my life. From now on, after reading the following quote, I’ll never be able to eat a falafel again for as long as I shall live. Just the mental image of Mr. O’Reilly in the shower all naked and soapy with a member of the opposite sex doing strange things with pita bread, fava beans and chick peas is enough to make my stomach start percolating in ways I’d previously thought unimaginable. Don’t believe me? Read it for yourself.

”"So anyway, I'd be rubbing your big boobs and getting your nipples really hard, kinda' kissing your neck from behind...and then I would take the other hand with the falafel thing and I'd just put it on your pussy but you'd have to do it really light, just kind of a tease business..."

as quoted in a sexual harassment suit filed against him by a Fox News producer named Andrea Mackris in 2004

The case was settled out of court for an undisclosed amount but estimates have it that O’Reilly coughed up well over two million dollars and no admission of guilt.

As is his style, O'Reilly claims he was misquoted. Instead of falafel, he meant to say loofah.

Great, now I gotta get rid of those things too.

Thanks Bill.