user since
Tue Apr 10 2001 at 21:06:49 (23 years ago )
last seen
Fri Oct 12 2007 at 16:10:34 (16.5 years ago )
number of write-ups
20 - View brystar's writeups (feed)
level / experience
0 (Initiate) / 297
mission drive within everything
To share the knowledge...
specialties
Guitar, programming, happiness
school/company
A small technology company.
motto
Always the Clockmaker, never the Clock
most recent writeup
March 7, 2003
Send private message to brystar

Bryan (ATSIGN) gmail.com
Red-head
musician
programmer
college graduate

Other interests: fishkeeping, writing, programming, dancing, happiness, and all sorts of sounds that could be called music.
In the six years since I signed up for an account on e2 so much has changed. This is first time I've revised my home node in a few years. I'm no longer a college student. Sometimes I miss it. But I'm still learning everyday, so its all good. I graduated from Arizona State University with a degree in Math.

I found a better job writing software to fly airplanes. Lots of stress. :) I started a rock band. We packed coffee shops and art galleries. I fell in love numerous times in the past few years. I have a few scars from falling out of love. :)

The past is far, far away... Even yesterday is gone.


The music playing in my headphones is so college bar band. Its that song that comes on at the end of the night after a few beers. The smokey bar is slowing down and the band is too. The long haired singer/guitarist starts playing on his own. "The world waits for you..."

Its a lament for the woman that couldn't be good enough to love him. Its not bitter but cathartic. I raise a a beer and speak the world out loud. Not to her or any woman of my past. I speak to the lovable, caring person, that sometimes hides inside of me...

"The world waits for you.."

(Listening to Son Volt)


Updated Wednesday Oct 3, 2007

User Bookmarks:

Sort by name Sort by date