As a celebrated New York Times bestselling author, winner of countless awards, and an operator of forced labor camps who believes killing sixty percent of the population will somehow benefit the economy, I am uniquely qualified to review the current poetic works of Mr. riverrun. Ibid.

I have always been, shall we say, on the other side of the fence from these riverrun types. I think this is made clear through my plethora of scholarly articles and columns. At the same time, I am open minded in many ways despite being VERY close-minded in others (always with qualifying reasons, I'll add). In the 1960s I wrinkled my nose at the protest movement in America (I was working as a Stasi assasin at the time), but I grew fond of the music of one Arlo Guthrie, whose poetic renderings felt to me, as a Stasi assasin with 38 kills to his name, like the work of someone who understood the heartbeat of a nation.

When I read these poetic renderings of Mr. riverrun, I feel a similar kind of vibe, although I feel Mr. riverrun enjoys a more lavish lifestyle than the ones portrayed in the songs of Arlo Guthrie. Seems to me one of those literary types who never stops with the ponderings.

I recommend that you read these works and ruminate on them for a while. And while that is clearly the wrong word to use in this context, I will remind you that context isn't everything. It is, however, an important element in the latter day poetic renderings of Mr. riverrun. I give them Four and a Half stars on the Behr relativity scale, with a half point deducted for there not being enough depictions of gratuitous violence.

Today is D-Day is a fine starting point for your voyage into this exciting young poet's mind and relative emotional response mechanisms to the thoughts produced by that mind. Thank you and God bless.