Daylog time.

Hm. Not much going on. I'm still in Pennsylvania, though now I'm pretty much alone most of the time as my sisters have left and my parents haven't retired yet. It's not as bad as I thought it would be; most of my friends still live in the area. Not much to do though. I go fishing every now and again. There are a few decent sized bass in the little lakes around here. I enjoy driving up here, but you're probably tired of hearing about that.

Allergies suck. I had food poisoning for a while, still feeling kinda sluggish. All of the old girlfriends have moved on and don't want to talk to me. I don't blame them. I did some stupid things as a kid. A family of robins has made its nest outside my window. There's a mom and a dad and three little baby robins. They're adorable. My mom has found a new diet and is eating out of boxes. This means there's absolutely no food in the house. On top of that the fridge is broken, and I have to find out if the warranty is still good. My dad wants me to change the oil in his Benz; I know better. That car is impossibly difficult to work on. I'll take it to a mechanic and pay for it, he'll never know the difference. I wish I had brought my XBOX.

That's about it. Living the life, I suppose. Big house, nice cars, lots of money. It's not as much fun as you would think.

I miss Florida....