The clock told me it was around 5pm, the day was nice and warm, my friend had phoned me up half an hour eariler asking me if i wanted to go to my local pub "the Robin" i said yes and that my brother would be joining us. Me and my brother started the 10 minute walk, along the way we chatted aimesly, about halfway to the pub, a mate which i had not seen in about 6 months just walks out of a house, we greeted and i asked him if he wanted to go the pub. and so we carried on down.

We finally got to the pub (although it felt like it took days to get there) and there was my mate (neil) and his girlfriend waiting for us, after a couple of mintues chatting we went in. Now this is one of the weird parts, the whole pub had changed on the inside, now i dont mean just redecorated, but the whole lay out had changed, it was bigger and a completly different shape to what the outside had suggested, the bar filled one whole side of the wall and the barman was Louis Armstrong (god knows why) anyway a couple of minutes later i looked at my watch and it said 12:20pm, i looked at everyone in confusion and realised that the bar was empty except for us.

I was then suddenly in one of my local nightclubs called Jimmy deans, and there was my brother in fight with his ex-girlfriends boyfriend, i rushed in to help along with neil this started off a whole brawl within the whole nightclub. Seconds later i then found myself lying in hospital with my brother watching over me. And then i woke up

why do i have fucked up dreams?