I went away "on holiday" for the weekend, which means I was without E2 for two whole days. Ack! Anyway, on Saturday, after a big lunch which included calamari, assorted sushi, and a few frosty coronas, followed by a dip in the hotel's hot tub, I took a nice long nap. And had an E2 related dream:

I dreampt that fuzzy and blue was getting married. At Graceland, with Dannye performing the ceremony. Because enthusiastic well-wishers had been dusting the area with rice from crop dusting planes, the event had made the local news. There were televised interviews with the bride and groom, requesting that well-wishers post messages to them on a Just Married node on E2. The bride was wearing a red mini-dress, high black boots, and a hooded, floor-length purple cape; the groom, inexplicably, was dressed in a suit of armor (amour?) Anyway, I decided to crash the ceremony--what the hell, I only live one state away, and I know fuzzy and blue. Kinda. When I arrived at Graceland I was turned away; my real name was not on the guestlist, no one there had ever seen me in person to ID me, and I had no way of proving I was dutchess...

Weird, huh? I know people here, to some extent, but in other ways I don't, at all...(I realize these radical ideas about E2 have occured to others, I'm just amused that this place has moved into my subconscious.)

So, of course, I had to node about it...