No, it's not a rejected Tolkien Title, it's a yoga posture.
Ardha Matsyendrasana (Half Lord of the Fishes Pose) is desgined to strengthen the spine and stimulate the digestive track. It is also used to treat menstrual pain, backaches, and to exercies the neck, liver and kidneys. Others use it as a treatment for asthma and even infertility.

Forming the Pose:

  1. Sit on the floor with your legs straight out in front of you.
  2. Bend both knees sliding your feet up until they are flat on the floor.
  3. Slide your left leg under your right so that your left ankle rests at the outside of your right hip.
  4. Step your right leg over the left so it now rests next to your left hip.
  5. While exhaling deeply, twist to your right so that your right hand rests on the floor behind your right buttocks. Assist the twist by placing your left elbow around your right knee and thigh. Use this to gently pull your thigh and torso together.
  6. Lean back slightly pressing your tailbone into the floor and arching at the shoulder blades.
  7. You may twist your head either to the right continuing the twist, or to the left to counter it.
  8. Holding the pose, breathe slowly and deeply through the abdomen, lifting your sternum slightly higher with each exhalation. Make sure the twist in in your entire spine, not just the lower back.
  9. Hold the pose for 30 seconds to a minute.

  10. You are now Half Lord of the Fishes.