Welp, seeya later USA. I can't think of a better time to get away. For a few months, anyway. I'm not trying to rhyme here, it's just coming out that...way.

Recent plans to visit Europe have been confirmed, I'll be there from the end of October to the middle of March 2018, or at least that's the plan. I'll be traveling with my great aunt, a frail little woman with a massive heart who's wanted to return to Europe for a very long time.

There are as many as 15 different countries we might visit, I think we'll realistically see 7 to 10 of them. We'll travel light and wander aimlessly and give ourselves enough time to get lost, because isn't that the point of being in a foreign country with no deadlines?

What an adventure. I'm so excited to have something to do and to focus on other than the endless parade of labor and debt and labor and debt. I want to get a lot more writing done. I want to blend in to a crowd of people speaking in a language I can barely understand. I long for that white noise of another world.

It feels like a leap of faith. It's really more like a leap into the bold unknown. But I'm so ready to throw myself again. For the first time in over 7 years to truly and completely jump to something entirely new. Here I go