Listen, I never really leave. I am certain it has to do with the fact that there are parts of me here that don't exist anywhere else. There are things that have happened that I probably don't even remember. If I took the time to read all of the oldest posts here I'm sure I would be embarassed by the overly emotional ramblings of an almost teenager. Strangest of all, there are loves that have come and gone here - people that I have lost entirely. There are people the entire world lost and that was hard but I would have never even known of their existence were it not for the community we all created here.

There are friends I still hold dearly that came from this place in one way or another.

I actually have no idea who I would be now if I had never found everything2. It sounds odd to admit this but I know it's true.

I have been absolutely terrible at keeping in touch with everyone for months now. Blame the pandemic, or perhaps my own inability to string interesting words together into a sentence nevermind an entire conversation. I think of you all often. I love many of you more than you know. So many of you have meant so much to me.

I hope the next year is better for everyone, for the entire world.

Pulsing chunks of love in buckets,

- hamster bong