user since
Thu May 10 2012 at 09:22:46 (11.9 years ago )
last seen
Mon Jun 1 2015 at 11:57:44 (8.8 years ago )
number of write-ups
4 - View herolopez's writeups (feed)
number of write-ups within last year
none!
level / experience
0 (Initiate) / 259
mission drive within everything
Entertain, Self-help, Educate.
specialties
Airborne Infantry, United States Army
school/company
CTC
motto
If it don't run, jump, swim, or fly...Investigate
most recent writeup
Alaska State Brothel, full of debauchery
Send private message to herolopez

I am leaving this site for a couple months, not because I want to but the place I am moving to doesn't have internet. I will be back writing as soon as possible. Y'all take care and wish me luck in the last 5 months in hell.

Some Photo's taken in Afghanistan, just for viewing purposes if you want to catch a glimpse of the other side of the world. There are also pictures in Bound by Valor you might like.

Early morning light

Silly string battles


My name is Hero Lopez, I started on this site from a friend's knowledge about it and instantly was hooked to some of the stories written on this website. After finding out I could sign up and deliver some of my own pieces to the society of E2; I joined immediately and started to educate myself in the way's of E2. I have had help from some great people on here who have given me more motivation to write than I had to start out. Hope you enjoy my write-ups.

People I give my thanks to for helping me out with strong advice and all that applies:
Pomegranate
Uberbanana
Jet-poop
dannye
drownsurf
wertperch
iceowl

Don't be afraid to go after what you want to do, and what you want to be.
But don't be afraid to be willing to pay the price.

—Lane Frost