user since
Wed Jun 4 2003 at 12:18:20 (20.9 years ago )
last seen
Sun Aug 3 2003 at 21:20:09 (20.7 years ago )
number of write-ups
5 - View hrh rah's writeups (feed)
level / experience
0 (Initiate) / 73
mission drive within everything
well apart from ruling the world, I will settle for coming up with a gender theory that changes the way that society works!
specialties
cheese impressions and running around in my knickers
school/company
University of Manchester
motto
Sod it ;life goes on
most recent writeup
Women's rights
Send private message to hrh rah

Ok having just read my first entry, I am positive that the majority of people will think I am a complete weirdo! This I can confirm to be true- i rejoice in individuality and its many idiosyncracies! I am a complete "geek" i.e I enjoy educating myself. When not contemplating astrophysics, I am usually found propping up the nearest bar, chain smoking and devouring much chocolate. Nobody has yet found a formula to shut me up so I am interested in anyone who has any theories. I am totally unshockable(despite many attempts by my mum)so if there are any misogynists(I have found that the majority of people who come under this "category" don't know the meaning of this word!)who feel that they need to abuse me-feel free-I have no qualms in attacking you with my caustic tongue!!!
Currently at the University of Manchester within the Department of Modern Languages, I hope to finish my u/g with a first so that I can then pursue my dream of studying the role of women in society in relation to artistic and literary movements. My dissertation will be on this very topic corresponding with the Surrealist movement.
I spend far too much time on the internet when I should be revising, eat too many tomatoes, spend a lot of money on make-up(haha you thought I was a skinhead lesbian with droopy boobs!No think more Legally Blonde) and listen to my music far too loud.
Je t'aime avec une baguette!
bisous,
hrh rah xxx