user since
Thu Apr 25 2002 at 09:33:30 (21.9 years ago )
last seen
Fri May 27 2016 at 20:19:24 (7.8 years ago )
number of write-ups
26 - View ianah0's writeups (feed)
level / experience
4 (Wordsmith) / 1078
C!s spent
3
mission drive within everything
When I was a small boy, I ate live wasps. While I chewed them with teary eyes they stung my young mouth. I would bite the fingers of any who tried to take away the wasp. It was my battle. And I was determined to win.
specialties
practical science fiction
school/company
Well Hydrated Space Terror.
motto
I don't know what it means...I read it in a dream.
most recent writeup
In The Service of Darkness
Send private message to ianah0

I would really love to become good at playing Go.  If anyone is interested in playing a teaching match with me...let me know.

There should be a word that means waking up after being asleep for a long time and stretching to clear your mind and remember yourself and what you are doing.

Iceland Antarctica Rocky Mountains Deserts Snowboard Surf longboard slide Treehouse

Please do take a look at my scratchpad.

The second tab and third tab are stories I recently submitted to my writing workshop. I really expected more suggestions, or at least problems found.

I know E2 won't let me down with criticism.



You Say Party! We Say Die!


You know you are Hax0red when the voices in your head are computer generated.


The topology of my open stretched palm.




"many benefits of which a prudent man is aware are not so evident to reason that he can convince others of them"


Temple Servant rules all.


amnesiac: Halspal - it's no point upvoting my outliers, you need to work my interquartile mean.
First...I purchased a plot of land in a rural area. Then I used the natural resources on said land to create a structure. Inside this structure I build several robotics stations using Lego Mindstorms. I then programmed these robotic stations to recycle certain products. Taking the example of medieval blacksmiths...I began to create the tools that would be used to create more complex tools. And so upgraded the robotics...bootstrapping a new revolution.





My favorite things as a boy were jumping off windy hillsides with my jacket open hoping to fly...knives...and fire.

Nil carborundum illegitimis







tiny ninjas stole my bar of soap...so I had to wash myself with shampoo. that's when the epiphany hit me...I finally understood.

then the little fuckers slipped the bar of soap under my left foot....I fell and hit my head on the side of the tub....and forgot it all. :{

no more grand unified theory ::sigh::

at least now I have that freshly washed hair smell.

"The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man."

-- George Bernard Shaw

"Systems were made for men, and not men for systems, and the interest of man, which is self-development, is above all systems, whether theological, political or economic...

"We must build up from the individual, not down from the State".

(C.H.Douglas, Economic Democracy. (1920) pp. 6,7)


Flying through the desert, I enjoy the simple thrill of speed and prowess. I am velocity incarnate, an avatar of the desert. My brothers and sisters surround me. Some run at my side, while others sleep, awaiting the cool of night.

The scrawny scrub bush are so few that they blend into a vision of sand and shimmer. The heat is beautiful. The wind cuts me sweetly. And yet, there is disharmony.

From the corner of my eye, I see red and white cylinders streaking across the purple sky like shooting stars. I turn and the peripheral is rendered central.

I push forward on my right control stick, describing a parabola over the sand.


Sil

Tel

Val

 

No taxes









I don't know what it means...I read it in a dream.