Hmm... what to say about our *ahem* prestigious institution? Well, how about starting with a few lines from the back of my transcript:

KETTERING UNIVERSITY

1700 West Third Avenue, Flint, MI 48504-4898
Phone: (810) 762-9500, FAX: (810) 762-9836

I. History: Kettering University has had five previous names: 1916-1919--Industrial Fellowship League School, 1919-1924--School of Automotive Trades, 1924-1932--Flint Institute of Technology, 1932-1982--General Motors Institute, 1982-1997--GMI Engineering & Management Institute, and 1998-presenent Kettering University.

II. Academic Calendar: The University's academic year consists of four twelve week terms: summer, fall, winter, and spring.

III. Accreditation: Kettering University is accredited by the North Central Association of Colleges & Schools. The Electrical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Manufacturing Systems Engineering, and Mechanical Engineering programs are accredited by the Engineering Accreditation Commission of the Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology (EAC/ABET), The Management program is accredited by the Association of Collegiate Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).


It would a pretty good place to go to school (at least I think so), except for the major drawback of being located in Flint, MI. You either go to school in the Summer/Winter ("A Section") or in the Fall/Spring ("B Section"), and then have a Co-op job during the other two terms.

That pretty much covers it for now.