- / +

  • In middle school. Some guy who looked EXACTLY like my old Latin teacher but wasn't him. He called Roger "Rog" and I thought that was super cute. Some kid had gone AWOL and my old algebra teacher jumped down the manhole to wait for him in the aqueduct. I sat in my desk in an empty classroom, afraid to go home until I'd been given permission. I was just about to sneak out when my algrebra teacher came back and gave me a lecture.
  • The film club was populated by geek's geeks and I so wanted to join.
  • making a wide u-turn where I wasn't supposed to and almost getting creamed
  • the animals were eating all the apples and we needed them to stay alive
  • the bookstore was a babysitter and people left their infants for hours
  • In nate's house I was undergoing questioning. A little notepad filled with these crazyass programming questions. They were multiple choice but I had no clue and was mad at whoever whote them down, horrendous handwriting made it even harder. It was freezing and I may or may not have been naked. I wrapped up in a quilt that got scratchier every time I adjusted it. There was a question "what would be an appropriate thing to say when you've just had a business meeting with someone?" and the correct answer was "Good moment!" I thought the whole thing was stupid and didn't understand why they kept questioning me. thefez was there trying to help me cheat I think. There was one question about gaming which I accidentally answered right, and everyone got very excited. I think I hadn't really answered at all, they just misheard me. They were so happy I didn't want to spoil the illusion, so I nodded and pretended to know what I was talking about. nate wanted me to be a durst caterpillar or a bunny named Wintersweet, which were of course the same thing. I saw my character projected on a screen, and it alternately hopped and ate flowers with a gaping eyeless face.