user since
Mon Dec 19 2005 at 02:50:41 (18.4 years ago )
last seen
Thu Dec 22 2005 at 23:22:58 (18.4 years ago )
number of write-ups
1 - View jshaw3295's writeups (feed)
level / experience
0 (Initiate) / 3
mission drive within everything
This just seemed the perfect place to vent without being arrested. Worst comes to worst, I'm deleted.
specialties
I enjoy music.
motto
If there is something you can't do, attempt it for hours. Then give up.
most recent writeup
Dream Log: December 19, 2005
Send private message to jshaw3295

Tunnel Ahead... Keep Extremities In Vehicle


I've never been prone to giving descriptions of myself. I always end up lying to whoever I'm speaking to. So, I figure a good way to describe aspects of my being is to elaborate on what others have said about or called me in the past:

1) "Prick" - I personally found this word to be inaccurate, however, not offensive. This might be suited to me if it were elaborated on more thoroughly. What sort of prick am I? Am I the type of prick that lands on one's finger during the extraction of small amounts of blood? Or am I the type that is often referred to in pornographic film as an object of admiration? It seems that neither are remotely suitable for describing a characteristic or state of mind.

2) "Loser" - If one is to lose, one must first attempt. This, as I understand, is a basic concept of losing. So, if it were (as it is) that I do not consider moving from one spot for extended lengths of time to do anything, how is it that I could engage in such competive activities that would involve an outcome such as said "losing"? I do not see the probability, nor do I understand the title.

3) "Child" - I firmly hold to the belief that children do not construct sentences with 24 word subjects (as I have in the last paragraph) without accidentally resulting in a run-on sentence. This particular description of me is irresponsible and, if I do say so myself, incorrect.