People ask me where I live. That's a really rough question for me to answer. I spend my year in Marquette, MI, pay taxes in Illinois, and work in Massachusetts. Someone has even went so far as call me a carpetbagger.
I am quite a fan of computers. My operating system of choice is Linux. Because I work for Novell, I chose to use SUSE. I haven't done much noteworthy that is public though.
Beyond computers though, I like to pretend that I have other hobbies. I believe that reading is the most wonderful hobby anyone could ever have. My favorite author is Neal Stephenson and his Snowcrash is my favorite book.
- user since
- Fri Jan 23 2004 at 06:15:06 (17.7 years ago )
- last seen
- Mon Dec 27 2004 at 08:36:23 (16.8 years ago )
- number of write-ups
- 24 - View kbreit's writeups (feed)
- level / experience
- 0 (Initiate) / 137
- Northern Michigan University/Novell
- most recent writeup
- Groklaw Usability Project
- Send private message to kbreit