I do daylog, and I'm daylogging.

It's my birthday. Check the homenode for the exact number. Let's just say I'm getting to the age where my parents were when I started to consider them old when I was a child. And I was right, they were old then, and I'm old now.

My wonderful, wonderful wife managed to have a suprise party for me last friday. I've got to start keeping a closer eye on her. She managed to arrange a party with 20 people at a restuarant without me having a clue. I really had no idea anything was planned. Maybe I'm losing my edge with my old age. :). Anywho, it was very much a good time, and there was a fair amount of Killians imbibed. I'd like to say I drank my age in pints, but it was more like ounces. I tell ya, I'm gettin' old.

Forgive me Nate, for I have sinned. It's been several months since my last node, and even then, it was a daylog. I've got a few ideas for nodes, but until they really firm up in the graymatter, I'd rather not add them just yet.

But, on the other hand, I've been having a great time with Everything the community. I spend a great deal of time on IRC in #everything. I've made friends, lost friends and dealt with some shitty emotions. The ops have even managed to deal with my typing tourette's and I haven't been banned yet. It's a great place to hang out, and there's always somebody there willing to talk. We've laughed, cried and survived another year together.

On the home front, life is great. No major problems this year, and two graduations to attend this year. I'm healthy, the wife is healthy, and the kids are healthy. We've had no major personal shocks this year, so that's a good thing.

Noders, thank you for being yourselves. I treasure each and every one of you.